ClubMed: French/English Inbound Tourism Advisor - Porto, Portugal
We are Sitel
Global outsourcing provider of customer experience management helping the largest brands in the world retain and grow their customer base.
We seek people who can build trust with our clients’ customers and lead functional support teams. We look for individuals with exceptional project management talent, subject matter experts in all facets of business operations, and people with leadership talent. We have a People-first culture – our commitment to putting people first improves the satisfaction of our employees and provides a better experience for the customer. From our customer service associates through to our global leaders that support them, everyone is valued.
Our client is ClubMed, a French company specializing in the sale of all-in holidays at a number of 'vacation villages' which it owns and operates in a number of locations around the world.
We are seeking people with the passion for tourism willing to help every customer to feel at home away from home. Based in our office in Porto you will be integrated in a team that provide support to their community with an easy, informative, safe, and fun experience. We are looking for new talent with commitment to build with SITEL Portugal a successful career.
At Sitel, we believe our people are our most important asset and therefore we take pride in finding the best, most talented and driven employees.
Among the benefits of working with us are:
- Competitive salary (14 monthly salaries per year)
- Monthly meal allowance
- Monthly performance bonus
- Relocation package to Portugal included
- Private health insurance (applicable after 6 months) with an on-site Doctor
- 8h/day (Monday to Sunday)
- Great office location in Porto
- Help in finding accommodation in Porto
- 22 vacation days per annum
- 4 weeks of training (fully paid by Sitel and included in the contract)
- Starting an international career
- Supporting one of the largest brands in the world
- Further training available through SITEL’s online University
- Career opportunities and a great multicultural working environment
We take care of you and your development and make sure that you have the right conditions to deliver the best results. Subsequently, we expect that you give it your best at all times. If you feel that this ad sums up your character and your ambitions, please submit your resume as soon as possible with the following reference: CBM/FR/TBL.
What are we looking for?
- French native speaker
- Strong English knowledge both spoken and written
- Patience, empathy, and ability to manage stress
- Motivated and enthusiastic personality
- Self-organized, planning and prioritization skills
- Contact Center experience
- Excellent communication skills and client oriented
No es necesario
Dominio de Informática:
Escrito: Língua Nativa -
Hablado: Língua Nativa -
Traducción: Língua Nativa